Going on a mixed terrain “Manny Ride” means a couple of things…
- You will have fun;
- You will ride with awesome people;
- There will be “adult snacks,” aka gourmet treats like triple-creme brie, salami and crackers along the way;
- The scenery will be epic;
- There may be spills (as there was one, but no serious injuries) and definitely thrills (stoke levels were high);
- You’ll eat delicious food after all of that calorie-burning fun!
Today’s 25-mile-ish ride included sandy dirt and singletrack as we zig-zagged in the through the gorgeous Shell Ridge Open Space. Thanks for the awesome ride as always, Manny!
Click images to enlarge